Monday, April 20, 2009

Stockholm at night

The white ship at the left of the photo was a youth hostel.

We didn't have a chance to go in the opera house, but we had dinner at a lovely small restaurant in the opera building on our last night.

The parliment buildings. I didn't bring a tripod, as I didn't want to carry the extra weight. As I wandered around Old Town I placed my camera on any nearby post or sign to steady it for the slow shutter speed. I completely forgot about changing the ISO.

There were at least three churches on Gamla Stan,
they were all dramatic in their own way.

The main shopping street at night. The narrow streets were all filled with cute shops. I visited Gamla Stan twice before I found the main street. The first two visits I thought the street I was on was the main street, but when I returned to my hotel room and looked at the map I discovered that I was on the next street over.

No comments:

Post a Comment